Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Horse

Facts about this horse:

1. I bought it somewhere in 2005...the salesman actually miscalculate the price...so i get another RM1000 plus extra discount.

2. There are about 11 unpaid traffic summons from the previous owner.

3. I lost the fuel cap on the first time i filled up the diesel...almaklumlah excited sangat pakai keta baru...

4. The first accident - I hit an Iswara from the back (mengantuk punya pasal)...luckily the owner agreed to settled peacefully...

5. As usual, a bumpy car...some of my friends said that they will 'mengantuk' much more faster. Its true what.. hehehee...(refer fact no 4)

6. It helps me a lot...from daily routine driving, angkat batu, kayu, pokok, tanah, simen, besi, motor, orang (PATI)...

7. Not so 'popular' among my Mak and Mak Mertua, because they said its so harsh, so high and uneasy to ride hehehe...but popular among my anak buah because they can play and ride at the back deck. One of my nephew called it Stormbeng...i dont have any idea what 'beng' means to him hehehee...

8. Suit to my lifestyle, my aspiration, and my adventurous way of life. Remember that we designed our life as what we want it to be right?

9. Probably my first and last pick up...i'm looking for a more family type of horse after this...maybe something like Xtrail, or BMW X5, or V8 VW Toureg maybe?...huuhh...tak habis2 berangan :D...

No comments: